Systems Engineering Advancement Research Initiative (SEAri)
SEAri investigates novel approaches to accelerate transformation of engineering to a model-centric discipline.
The Systems Engineering Advancement Research Initiative (SEAri) partners with government, industry and academia across multiple sectors to accelerate the transformation of engineering practices and enterprises under the digital paradigm. Current research projects include:
- Model Curation Innovation and Implementation
- Principles and Enablers for Human-Model Interaction
- Leading Indicators for Engineering Effectiveness in Model-Centric Programs
- Architecting Innovative Enterprise Strategies for Digital Transformation
- System of Systems Architecting with Ilities (SAI)