SSRC's Growing Research Volume
Since its launch in 1986, the number of faculty, graduate students, and research projects within SSRC has continued to increase. During the past five years SSRC's primary research volume has grown at an average annual rate of almost 10%.
Selected Examples of Current Research
- Military Health Systems: Post-Traumatic Stress Innovations: U.S. Military Enterprise Analysis
- NSF: Understanding Chemistry, Transport and Fate of Mercury and Persistent Organic Pollutants through Global Atmospheric Modeling
- DARPA: Metric of Adaptability for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Ford Motor Company: Quantifying The Value of Flexibility To Support Embedded Software Partitioning Studies
- Multi-Sponsored Consortium: LAI Phase VI: Year 1
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association: Exploration Into Environmental Assessment of Electrical Products
- Sanofi-Aventis S.A:Siemens Corporate Research: Development of the ABCD Enterprise Change Model for Engineering and Development
- Characterizing and Benchmarking the Oncology Stratified Medicine Pipleline
- High-Throughput Tools for Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Fujitsu Laboratories of American, Inc.: Towards Intelligent Societies: What Motivates Students To Study Science and Math?